We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You may be required to provide the personal information for a service. These may include: (a) providing name and email to register for an account, (b) sending us an email message, (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when submitting a job.
Use of your Personal Information
Sun and CMS both use your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Sun and CMS may also use your personally identified information to inform you of products available from Sun, CMS, and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Sun nor CMS does not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
Sun nor CMS does not sell, rent or lease our customer provided mailing lists to third parties.
Sun and/or CMS may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sun, CMS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sun and CMS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Sun, CMS, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sun and/or CMS. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service to maintain the quality of the service. Sun and CMS shared IT team uses the collected information for security and addressing possible security threats.
Right to Delete
Subject to certain exceptions, set forth below or receipt of a verifiable request from the customer, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
Changes to this Statement
Sun and/or CMS reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. We will notify customers of significant changes to the policy on how we handle personal information to your primary contact or by placing a prominent notice on our email signature.
Sun and CMS welcome your feedback regarding this policy statement. If you believe Sun or CMS have not adhered to this statement, please contact Bridget Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org.