LOCATION: Columbia, SC
JOB TYPE: Full time
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for a graphics installer who can perform with efficiency while maintaining industry standards and a high level of quality. The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, installation of exterior and interior wall signage, post and panel signage, vehicle wraps, window graphics, wall vinyl, and banners.
- 1 to 2 years prior experience (preferred)
- Vinyl installation experience (preferred)
- Excellent work ethic
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Mechanically inclined
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communication skills
- Positive “Team Player” attitude
- A valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Install vinyl graphics onto walls, windows, vehicles, etc.
- Install wide format graphics with various hardware and installation techniques.
- Monitor quality of own work
- Send photos of completed installations to project managers or directly to clients.
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized work site and shop
- Perform all additional tasks as required by management
*All final applicants may be required to comply and pass all drug and background checks.