LOCATION: Columbia, South Carolina
Primary function is to be driven and motivated to provide customer satisfaction to Sun Solution’s clients. Create job tickets detailing quantity, machine assignments, required materials, sequential operations, timing, and special customer requirements in order to meet operation deadlines at the cost most favorable to the company.
POSITION SCHEDULE: Full Time
- Performs all responsibilities with the customer’s best interest in mind; overall helps support the Company culture of building customer intimacy.
- Analyzes all information provided in job folders to determine billable and non-billable items.
- Calculates and records additional prices, for production and sales, regarding customer changes and alterations.
- Invoices jobs, for all departments involved with that job, as completed.
- Ensures accuracy of computer-generated invoices/correspondence before mailing.
- Understands the customers request for PO or item numbers to show on invoice.
- Understands MIS System Prinect / Business Manager and it’s functions.
- Maintains working knowledge of all printing processes, paper, ink and computer operations.
- Assists, as needed, with the interpretation of customer instructions.
- Generates Distribution and Mail List Planning Sheet/Ticket.
- Communicates effectively with other departments as required to provide or obtain information necessary to complete assigned accountabilities in a fully satisfactory manner.
- Maintains and accurately records all transactions relating to paper usage and relays this information to both internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Works with Customer Account Manager and/or Customer contact to ensure timely delivery of paper stock.
- Develops and maintains a good working knowledge of established procedures under which most production planning activity should occur and reviews exceptions to such policies or procedures.
- Performs standard work in an organized manner that allows for cross-coverage as needed within the department.
- Covers the work of others within the department as needed.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with the company code of ethics and conduct.
- Participates in and supports continuous improvement activities, including training, improvement events and sharing of current processes and best practices.
- Follows established policies and procedures in completing job responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Maintains a safe work environment by complying with company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains an acceptable record of work attendance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as apparent and/or assigned.
*All final applicants may be required to comply and pass all drug and background checks.Apply Online