LOCATIONS: Columbia & Orangeburg, South Carolina
SC fastest growing printer is searching for the right employees for our expanding operations and need experienced bindery operators. These operators will be responsible for set-up, operating and maintaining bindery/finishing machines in our print/finishing production facility. Proficient in operation of 45” + cutters, Stahl & Baum folders, multi pocket Heidelberg/Mueller saddle-stitchers and various bindery/finishing equipment.
- Review job specifications and set up machines according to job specifications.
- Must be able to operate one or more machines: cutter, folder and or saddle-stitcher.
- Adjust machine during production run as required for, adherence to all quality and customer requirements.
- May operate two or more machines simultaneously.
- Record job information on load tags and time sheets as well as electronic data input.
- Must have min. 3-5 years experience in printing/bindery environment.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- May use solvents when cleaning; oils during lubrication; and alcohol or alcohol replacement during upkeep and operation of unit.
- Extensive lifting and bending actions.
- Physically capable of lifting upto 30 lbs. Manufacturing environment with exposure to noise at varying levels (hearing protection provided).
*All final applicants may be required to comply and pass all drug and background checks.Apply Online